CLICK THE PHOTO

Monday, June 18, 2012

Your ass is tight around my dick

"You're there. Your cock fills me. I can feel you slip into ..." The woman moaned again. "It's so fucking bad, is it not? "Flashed her eyes as she smiled over his shoulder." It's so dirty, fuck me in my ass. "And then she sighed, her eyelids drooping, fell as her head on the pillow. Melissa pushed her hips. "All this," she gasped, her voice muffled against the pillow. "Pack my dirty hole full of hard cock." They kicked him again. "Fuck me," she said. "It burns and it itches. Fuck me in my asshole villain. Let me shout. Tear It Up ..." He dug his fingers into the size of Melissa and her outfit as always he managed to loosen the head of his just the tip of the tail was trapped inside. He stopped and looked where the tight ring of her anus around its circumference. "You're right," he growled. "It's terrible." He slipped into his body again bring forth a howl of delight from Melissa. "It's so good, as it glides baby. Do it again. Keep me up like that and pull it. Then just to respond in. " He slipped on the bed and sank back to Melissa. He passed his hand over his chest and reached for a while Melissa put his arm down between his legs. He mutilated breasts in women while she fingered her clit while he continued to plunder her ass hard with short bursts, the sharp bayonet lens muddy. He began to mutter, "You are too nice your ass is tight around my dick ... oh damn ... you're right "- random - if" - bite -. "Push" - random - "nice ..." "Keep doing it too. Fuck my ass. I'm coming on my fingers." Melissa was writhing and moaning, opened her legs as she threw the largest member of his thigh. She buried three fingers into her opening at the front to the ankle. Your body and stifled fart around for the exploratory, behind the Englishman struck and devastated, and his rectum. "I'll come," he warned, as his fingers left white print jobs in Melissa's breasts. His fingers dug into her hips. "I'll fuck ... Soon. " "Do what you have to do," she said, rubbing his fingers so sensitive to it. "Come in my ass, if you want. I do not like. I will also come soon. You can fill my ass with jizm, bathe my rectum with your sperm ... do something, but please , whatever you do do not always ... Stop ... Fuck. " Melissa hit its peak with the momentum of a freight train. She gasped for air, because once pressed her legs tightly around his wrist and fingers were trapped in the. She sniffled and moaned, her teeth clamped together, and closed his eyes tightly. His legs trembled like his trembling body spasms. "I come," she moaned. "Oh, oh, oh ... I am. Fuck you. From ... " Behind her, he made a face and teeth. His face twisted into a mask of fury as he pushed hard, as if women do damage. "You fixed arsed bitch," he growled. "Let me kiss you in the toilet ... "He moaned and sighed as his eyes rolled in their sockets. "Dirty slut American ..." He licked Melissa's shoulder, tracing a path around his neck with his tongue. He kissed it before tightening the teeth in his flesh. "Bite my neck, you bastard," the woman moaned as her orgasm slowly tapered. "Fire Me ..." "I come," he muttered. He gave one last uprising and was arrested with his tail wrapped in the sphincter of Melissa. The tight ring of her kept in the root, and his balls pressed against the thigh of the woman. She felt his pulse, then he bit his neck again. She gasped and stretched his hand up, fingers in her thick hair. "Fill me, she said panting. "Give me all your cum." His penis was throbbing and spitting his load deep into this forbidden place. All this while he babbled incoherently as he has never met a woman like her before, as if to stay with her, how they feel like it was fucked her ass. "I know, baby," she cooed, when finally slid his cock out of the body decreases. "I've been here for ten nights." She rolled over and looked into her eyes. "Fuck you Sun, I'm here as long as fuck. Are you staying here for so long? They rely on? "I'll stay," he sighed, his eyes fixed on his face. "Then we can be in love, until I get home. We can only fuck, whenever we want." She kissed him, his tongue tracing Cupid's bow of her lips, before sliding into her mouth. "You can kiss my pussy, my mouth and my ass ..." She smiled at his expression. "Sounds good, baby?" He just nodded. Cumlouder Fan Club