CLICK THE PHOTO

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2 of my fingers in her ass

Jess finished her orgasm and in a couple of minutes had another orgasm, something less spectacular. In general, having a woman to have two orgasms spasm of my cock in the space of a few minutes I had to blow my load safely, but the beer buzz in my head kept me in check. I pulled out abruptly and stepped back. Jess almost fell out of bed and then I looked at his hair a tangled mess on top of the head, naked apart from her bra, it was a twisted mess tucked under their arms. He turned around, still on his back so that his head hung to one side of the bed. As we approached my dick she opened her mouth. I slid the entire length of it across her lips and part way into the throat, causing her to vomit. I did not stop until my balls hit the lip, and then removed and the process is repeated. Jess looked a little anxious, restless and pushed me gently away. I do not mind that at this point, however, their lips around me felt so good, and even added something to the effect gagging. I got between her legs and began to strum or less clit. She immediately forgot his discomfort and began to fuck me with his face, moaning around my cock. I spoke for the first time since his arrival in the room, "You dirty bitch is going down in this no? The taste of her pussy on my cock while you drown going on." She again orgasm, moaning and gasping for air around my cock as her crotch hump against my hand. I took the hand of her clitoris and wrapped around her throat, choking her from outside and in. My orgasm hit me, the first shot goes straight to her throat, then pulled out and the rest painted face, a jet spray through her tits. She gasped for air, a little relieved the trial was over, but he was far from finished with her. I helped her to her feet and knelt on the bed with his back to me. I opened the bottom drawer of his bedside table and retrieved her vibrator. It was one of those with the rabbit ear clit stimulator style. I pushed between her labia and up into her pussy. Shaking stimulating both the clitoris and the pushing mechanism I started to push inwards and outwards from it. As she made her way to an orgasm again sucked me 2 of my fingers and pushed one in the ass. She started to walk away, then changed his mind and sat, completely pushing my finger in the ass. When he started to get into it I added another finger, spitting in the ass to lubricate more. I asked her to hold the vibrator for me, then I spit on the other hand and began stroking my cock to hardness. Once it was hard and wet I withdrew my fingers and squeezed my cock against her sphincter. He realized what he was doing and tried to pull away. Still held her hands on her hips. I spat spit below where our bodies met and pushed forward strongly. Jess relaxed a little and my cock went up a couple of inches in the rear, again tried to get away again and I pulled her back, forcing an inch inside her. He resigned himself to her and leaned over me, burying the rest of my cock in her ass. Through all this, she had not removed the vibrator from her pussy, I could feel it vibrating through the thin membrane between us. As I started pumping in and out of her ass, she started to get into it, and with a guttural moan orgasm again. I grabbed a handful of her hair and fetching new buried myself to the hilt and hit his ass with my free hand. She screamed her orgasm, clawing the comforter in front of her. This was the most spectacular orgasm yet, and when he finished, he fell forward. I did not even stop, conducted mostly fuck her lifeless body. She weakly tried to push, but I was not going to let that happen, be near me orgasm. With a roar I buried up to his neck and shot my load into her womb. I took her vibrator slowly and fell on the bed. She hobbled to the bathroom to clean as I lay there thinking about what had just happened. She would not be walking straight for a few days, but I think it probably had enough of the rough stuff for a while.