CLICK THE PHOTO

Monday, March 11, 2013

Busty exual partner

My last sexual partner was a little, say, fragile. He talked a big game, but every time we had sex she often divided and was very painful for her. After we broke up and I started dating Jess, who was accustomed yet to be as smooth as humanly possible during sex that not even realize that I was not enjoying our meetings as he could. Sure orgasm during foreplay always with penetration rate, but did not realize how much better it could be. One night I was out with a group of friends and I had drunk several Stellas more, I was a little shaky and extremely hot. On the way home Jess whispered in my ear and ask me to use as a dog when we got home. As soon as we got to the room, pushed me on the bed and started tearing her clothes. She smiled as she undressed me and I moaned as my tongue slid the length of her slit. I slid two fingers into her already wet pussy while my tongue was flashing her clitoris. Jess growled at me and one of his hands went to the back of the head and the other maimed her tits. Satisfied with their moisture dragged her toward me until her ass hanging over the side of the bed. Then I lifted her legs until she pressed against his chest and closed the length of my cock at home. Jesus rose from the bed and pushed forward against me. I vigorously pumped in and out, my cock hitting her G-spot on every stroke. Just before reaching its peak left leg pushed through your body and let both legs resting on my left shoulder. He slapped me on the cheek exposed ass, hard once, twice, three times, without breaking my rhythm. Jess was spectacular, bursting into my cock, grabbing my hips and moaning loudly. Normally at this point I'd stop and let you recover your compsure, but at this time I was not interested. Turn the leg over my head and bent his legs spread, then grabbed one of her tits roughly in each hand, pulling them as I continued fucked as hard as I could.